Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > a la mode (WinTotal)
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 07:45 PM

State: Florida
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

I have an urgent issue and alamode platinum support is reporting a 25 minute wait.

Anyone else having a problem with this?
Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2005, 07:55 PM

State: Colorado

Wasn't that the premium service that they were spamming and calling the hell out of? Did you pay extra for it. But do you get 24 hr service? and on weekends?
Old 06-08-2005, 10:27 PM

State: Arkansas

I don't understand why you are upset by a 25 minutes wait for help.
I have waited and when It was my turn for help had a tech on the phone for over 1 hour. The tech was not in a hurry to get me off the phone, he took the time to find out what was the problem and tried to correct it.
In my case the problem had to do with the windows firewall, it was blocking a script that it should not be. we never got the firewall to allow the script to run, so he should be a way around it.
You may have to wait for a while, but the wait is worth it.

Yes I am a platinum member also. As such I pay for 24/7 364 day a year support, NOT support that will never have other callers before me.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Wasn't that the premium service that they were spamming and calling the hell out of? Did you pay extra for it. But do you get 24 hr service? and on weekends?
Not sure I follow you but I did buy the platinum membership when it was on sale and it ended up being less money than the gold that I used to have. Anyway, I think I have only called twice with it and had a wait once, which was in the middle of the day, but it was more like 5-10 minutes, not 25. I found that quite reasonable since I recently spent over an hour waiting for dell support only for them to resolve the call with "call microsoft".

By the way, I have heard before that some people feel 'harrassed' by a la mode salespeople. However, I am not contacted but approximately once every two months aside from occasional emails and snail mail stuff. If I tell them no thanks I'm never contacted on it again. If they leave a message for me I usually call back even if it's just to tell them that I'm not interested and that seems to end the solicitation. I'm not saying that other people aren't getting some different kind of treatment, just saying that it has never been my experience. Are you telling them no or just ignoring them? Just a thought, maybe that's why they keep 'spamming and calling the hell out of' you.
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread