Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > a la mode (WinTotal)
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 05:44 PM

State: Illinois
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

I am considering switching from Click Forms to Alamode. I would purchase the software and the enterprise web site.

Any positive or negative comments regarding Win Total and/or their web sites...

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated....
Sponsored Links

Old 07-28-2005, 07:25 PM

State: California
Professional Status: Appraiser Trainee

never used clickforms, but i know winTotal is the best appraising software out there..now between pro and enterprise, i know that enterprise is by far a better choice and only costs 200 dollars extra...check alamode.com for more details on the differences between the two additions..used wintotal for about 4 years now, never had any major problems or had to call tech support :lol: ..saves lots of time and money. right now if you buy pro edition..they'll email you a coupon for $120 off anything priced $200 and over (subscriptions, silver/gold/platinum memberships, upgrade from pro to enterprise)...i would recommend you buy pro edition for $1000, then take advantage of the $120 coupon towards your $200 upgrade... ( i think its a loophole in their system B) ) take advantage while you can as that offer ends soon
[color=gray][font=Geneva]
Old 07-29-2005, 07:00 AM

State: New York

Quote:
Originally posted by devon marquis@Jul 28 2005, 07:25 PM
never used clickforms, but i know winTotal is the best appraising software out there..
If you never used Clickforms then how do you know Win Totals the best software??
What other software have you used to compare it to?
Old 07-29-2005, 08:02 AM

State: Missouri

I have used clickforms, ACI and Wintotal. Our company's experience has been the best with Wintotal. Great customer support and just an all around great product!
Old 07-29-2005, 08:21 AM

State: Colorado

Ever used Appraisal Studio from United Systems?
Old 07-29-2005, 11:25 AM

State: California

Quote:
Originally posted by Allen Bailey@Jul 29 2005, 07:00 AM

If you never used Clickforms then how do you know Win Totals the best software??
What other software have you used to compare it to?
:P EXCELLENT observation Allen, normally i don't express non-logical sentences like that :P
how do i know winTotal is the best appraisal software? a few reasons:
1. i know that WinTotal is used by more appraisers than all the other appraisal software makers COMBINED (as quoted off the a la mode website)...now, you do the math on this one and tell me why this would be...stumped? Obviously professional appraisers are picking a la mode for a reason..its the best.
2. i've used WinTotal myself for 4 years or so and have found it to be impeccable software..saves time, money, etc..being a computer whiz i have never had to call tech support, but i'm sure thats decent too.... B)
3. I actually have used Appraise-It and ACI (the next runner up on WinTotal) and frankly i don't remember JACK about either because i was so in love with wintotal when i started using it. used appraise-it for about 1 year, ACI for less than a year...then wintotal. wintotal has way more features (see alamode website)
4. and finally, if it weren't for WinTotal, i wouldn't have stumbled onto this cool forum site and make this awesome smiley dance like this
----------------> :dance:
Old 07-29-2005, 03:51 PM

State: Florida

Alamode has about 50% of the market share for appraisal software. That certainly says something. If you get the enterprise edition you have 24/7 support which is quite good. I have been using Wintotal for over 7 years now and am very happy with it.. especially what they call the vault. I am now paperless no more banana boxes to go through it's all at the vault.

Closed Thread