• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

1004c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
Anyone hear anything yet about the 1004c patch?

Kathy in FL

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Nada...and starting to get antsy...I like to have some time to get familiar with a new form before the rush starts.

Come 'on ACI!!

Kathy in FL

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
Other vendors have provided them to their customers by now. Have any of you ACI users received it? ...Almost 3 weeks away from mandatory.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Charlotte,

I am an Alamode user and I am probably out of line for visting this thread, but I have had the 1004C for a month and I downloaded the new VC sheet today. :p

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
I know, Tim. Some appraiser friends around here who use that same vendor keep telling me the same thing. :(

Kathy in FL

Professional Status
State
Florida
If you're interested, I got this from ACI:

We are aware of this new form, and should have it available for download from our website, www.aciweb.com, within the next few days. Check back over the next few days, as it will be there soon.

Keep on checking!
Kathy

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
YEAH KATHY! :beer:

Thanks for the info. My blood pressure was starting to edge up. I do a lot of manufactured around here.

jeanwillick

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
Could someone inform me what the 1004c is? and is it now mandatory as of when??? Only heard about this on this forum today. :eyecrazy:

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Arizona
Fannie Mae issued Announcement 03-06 the first week in June, this announcement outlines what Fannie Mae will require attached to the appraisal report for loan applications beginning August 24, 2003 and any loan application after October 1st. A URAR will be required and required to be attached to the URAR is a form titled 1004C. Information from the data plate that should be located inside of the manufactured home is to be placed on the form. Also lot sales are to be placed on the form.

See the discussion in the Manufactured Home forum.

Lee

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
:huh:

I emailed ACI about availability of this form and did not receive a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks