• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

1004D if the repairs were not completed ?

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
CAN, I think you just a little older than me so you should be giving me that advice.

I know you value your time, anyone in business does or should. Getting back to your Dad's advice, if you got one a day on a 5 day work week, its as $2,000 a month extra....... now don't spend it all in once place and put some away for a raining day!!

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I hate doing 1004ds too. Not really about the money, but there is just something about having to go back out. Maybe it's more to do with some of the crappiest Subject-to properties I've had that once I leave the property, I just have no desire to ever revisit. There have been situations where a final was in very close proximity to another appraisal I was working on, but the repairs were not complete. Did I charge them extra, No, because it wasn't really out of my way to drive over there and see it.
I agree, but i would say 90% of those properties never come back for a 1004D because they do not go forward with the loan

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks