• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

18 Reasons not to get the vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
The numbers on suicides are mixed.
Calls to suicide hotlines increased substantially reflect the angst among folks in general. That led to speculation that the suicide rate would increase. It apparently is very mixed and small change, if any, over historic norms. In Japan, the rates fell, then rose mostly in women and young people is what I've just read.
wear masks in cars when they are alone
Or like me, just old and cannot remember to take it off...like my glasses are on top of my cap.:)
billy gates said a new deadly pandemic lurks
Darn sure will if that fool actually gets the morons in congress to let him dim the sunlight to "save the world" from global warming. Outside it warming by 20 degrees (and even the IPCC says RCP 8.5 is a scenario so outlandish it is not possible) an increase of 1º which would require an increase of 4x the current CO2 content of the air would benefit crops and allow crops to be grown further north without much of anything happening south at the equator.

A Brit in California

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I've had (2) Moderna vaccinations. (2) Pfizer vaccinations. And (1) Johnson & Johnson vaccination (they were offering them free at Walmart and who can say no to free). Still........no 3rd superball in the mansack or tail growing.

Seriously though......been vaccinated......for me, my family, my friends and those I come in contact with. Better safe than sorry.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Two groups in my area that wear masks in cars when they are alone or when outside riding bikes or walking there dogs. Middle aged White women and Asians of every age. Scared to death - I am like how do you catch Covid- on a bicycle at 30 MPH when nobody is 300 or more feet from you ? Or alking down teh street with your dog and nobody is around you ? These people have lost their minds.
Maybe they are annoying you doing that, but they are not hurting anybody so who cares,...whereas people refusing to wear masks and refusing the vaccine are potentially hurting those around them...there is a reason USA got so many cases thanks to these folks their behavior caused it.

mp2277

Professional Status
State
Virginia
Zoe you didn't even have time to read the article before you posted BS. I posted this information so that people could read the other side of the story and be fully informed.

And why do you post so many one liners? Please STOP posting one sencence posts. You do it 4 or 5 times in a row, it is annoying.
What is annoying is posts like yours not the intelligent comments.

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Darn sure will if that fool actually gets the morons in congress to let him dim the sunlight to "save the world" from global warming. Outside it warming by 20 degrees (and even the IPCC says RCP 8.5 is a scenario so outlandish it is not possible) an increase of 1º which would require an increase of 4x the current CO2 content of the air would benefit crops and allow crops to be grown further north without much of anything happening south at the equator.

dang billy dimming the sun is such a bad idea. but the anti maskers are the probelm. i just read somewhere he just bought 22,000 ag acres in turkey. whats his plan?

Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are splitting up after 27 years​

i hope the lawyers get everything :rof: :rof: :rof:

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
One Doctor has listed 18 reasons he is not getting the Covid vaccine. This is the kind of stuff the mainstream media don't want you to know.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ch...vid-vaccine-viral-antivaccine-misinformation/

Here is a rebuttal for you. Item by item.

Look here's another one:
https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/04/16/18-reasons-why/

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
The whole thing with the virus is not just that you get sick (or not), its that you can spread it. And you have no control over who you spread it to. Also the more people who get it, the bigger the chance that it will mutate. And you have no control over how it will mutate. Don't like masks of vaccines? Stay home. Don't run around acting like you are some kind of noble person standing up for personal freedom. You're not.

The Warrior Monk

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
The whole thing with the virus is not just that you get sick (or not), its that you can spread it. And you have no control over who you spread it to. Also the more people who get it, the bigger the chance that it will mutate. And you have no control over how it will mutate. Don't like masks of vaccines? Stay home. Don't run around acting like you are some kind of noble person standing up for personal freedom. You're not.
An alternate approach can be taken. We know who the vulnerable portions of the population are. Those persons can take extraordinary measures to protection for themselves, and the rest of society can function normally. If I was a vulnerable person, that is what I would do all on my own. I would consider it rude to demand all of the rest of society to take extraordinary and economically damaging actions just because I had underlying conditions (many of conditions of which are preventable in the first place).

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks