• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

2008-2009 USPAP-Effective as of today 01-01-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariba

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Here is the link to the 2008-2009 Uniform Standards of Profesional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Don't forget it is in effective as of today 01-01-2008 through 12-31-2009. :clapping:

http://209.190.242.26/html/USPAP2008/index.htm

Happy reading.:new_all_coholic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Susan Kent

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks for the reminder and the link.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Susan

Wayne Tomlinson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Down load USPAP

I went to the link above and downloaded the new USPAP.

The only problem is that the USPAP installed itself as my wallpaper with the index showing and everything showing.

It works perfectly, it brings up the sections and all that stuff, but I would just as soon have the wall paper that I had already chosen.

Maybe it is the USPAP Gods reminding me that I should not have bad thoughts about their product.

Oh well, it was free.

Wayne Tomlinson

KYLECODY

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Wayne,

Go to control panel and click display to switch back to your preferred wallpaper. USPAP as wallpaper wouldnt really work for me either..

ccooper

Professional Status
State
Missouri
O M G!!!

USPAP as my wallpaper, I never thought of that!

Perfect!

WAIT...what about it as my real wallpaper on my office wall...bathroom wall, bedroom ceiling.

I'd better get busy. Good thing I've got some extra time on my hands.

ccooper

Professional Status
State
Missouri
new business idea

I can make actual wall paper which clearly illustrates the current USPAP text. I can market this to tens of thousands of appraisers across the US who will flock to buy this up to paste on their walls/ceilings.

For people with small offices...or home offices...I could make a "Cliff Notes" version.

This will be great, everyone will be re-papering their offices every year or two at the latest. I'll be rich and sleep well at night knowing that I brought enlightenment to the masses. I better get to the patent website.

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
California
Cueing the smart-aleck comment about using USPAP in lieu of a different type of paper in the bathroom in: ....5...4...3...2...1....

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Cueing the smart-aleck comment about using USPAP in lieu of a different type of paper in the bathroom in: ....5...4...3...2...1....

Not us, Teach, I swear! We wouldn’t say anything bad like that. :flowers: :laugh:

Dave Smith

Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Downloadable pdf of USPAP 2008

Has anyone found a link to a free downloadable pdf of USPAP 2008? The Appraisal Foundation wants $40.00 to download USPAP. As I recall, the 2006 version was available on line for free from some site on the net.

Maybe I'm a cheapskate but it seems that we should be able to get the appraisal "rules of the road" for less than that, if not for free.

If you know of a link to a free download please post it here.

Thank you!!!

Don Clark

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
Has anyone found a link to a free downloadable pdf of USPAP 2008? The Appraisal Foundation wants $40.00 to download USPAP. As I recall, the 2006 version was available on line for free from some site on the net.

Maybe I'm a cheapskate but it seems that we should be able to get the appraisal "rules of the road" for less than that, if not for free.

If you know of a link to a free download please post it here.

Thank you!!!

Go to post # 1 on this thread:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks