• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

2008 appraiser course schedule (Assoc, Cert, & CE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnk

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Illinois
I have a basic appraisal course schedule posted for 2008
I am always happy to set up a class for a group who has 15 students.

I am trying to set up a 7-hr USPAP update 2008/09 class aproximately March 17th.
For anyone who may be interested let me know so i can keep you updated.

Here is a link to what i have scheduled so far. http://www.americaninstituteofappraisal.com/register.html

Hello to all of our students who i see using this forum to communicate this is great. This is a great way to keep updated and ask the important questions.

2-great classes coming in April I am excited about are:

We all need to recognize Fraud in order to do our part and clean up the industry. :nono:
Mortgage Fraud: A Dangerous Business April 29th, at 10:00 AM
One of the fastest growing white-collar crimes in the U.S. is mortgage fraud. Each year, millions of dollars are lost to this crime. And while it may seem that mortgage fraud affects only those directly involved in the scams, this is not the case. Consumers pay the ultimate price with higher interest rates and fees for mortgage loans. Industry insiders like appraisers, real estate agents, mortgage lenders, and title professionals, are especially vulnerable to mortgage fraud. They may be involved in mortgage scams both knowingly and unknowingly. It is their responsibility to themselves, the company for which they work, and their customers, to know what mortgage fraud is, recognize and prevent involvement, and protect their customers from being victims to it.
This continuing education course was designed with the professional in mind. In your field, you’ve probably witnessed cases of mortgage fraud. With the information you learn here, you will have the knowledge to help prevent this epidemic from growing further.

FHA/VA Appraising April 28th @ 10 AM
This course provides you with an understanding of the historical and present need for FHA and VA programs. It focuses on current FHA appraisal requirements effective January 1, 2006, including inspection and reporting requirements. You will also learn how to get placed on FHA rosters and the essential information needed to complete the FHA appraiser application. This course is for everyone, even those licensed who would like to get current updated information.​
  • <LI class=Default>Becoming an FHA appraiser <LI class=Default>FHA loan types <LI class=Default>Streamlining the FHA appraiser examination <LI class=Default>The FHA appraiser roster <LI class=Default>FHA general requirements <LI class=Default>Changes to reporting forms <LI class=Default>Changing to reporting conditions <LI class=Default>VA financing and appraisal overview <LI class=Default>Becoming a VA appraiser
  • Appraiser pre-requisite requirements
For questions regarding classes etc..Please dont hesitate to call or email me and i will be happy to assist in any way i can.

I enjoy keeping in touch with all of our students and meeting new ones. Call Lynn at 877-ASK-JAKE or email [email protected]

Attachments

• AIAREE-banner.gif
    AIAREE-banner.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 12

Jim Onderisin

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
I didn't realize the forum was an appropriate place to advertise your company.

lynnk

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Illinois
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I offer a service like most people on the forum. Students come here with questions and I am here to help with their educational needs. Many of my students look on the forum because I have told them about it. This is a great way to reach out, connect and network with other appraisers. I am happy to assist any student in anyway I can. [/FONT]J[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks