• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

$5k and rousing posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbed Feet

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Canada
To All,

I had thid dream. I dreamed somebody posted something about $5k and meeting someone at Cheaters.

Webbed.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
The censors must be at it again.

Proactive

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Washington
Funny, I had the same dream. I also dreamed I made a PDF of the first 40 posts, but couldn't get all 101 because the rest vaporized.

How did your dream end?

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
I had a similar dream. It ended with a lot of unclad, demented naked people dancing around a big bonfire. Justice did prevail, but since it involved this particular industry, not only did they roast the villains; they got the whistle blower, a couple of rapscallions and several innocent bystanders to boot. Just to be safe I’m smearing all my doors with Lamb’s blood until the dust settles. Prudent ones will ride the REO speed wagon until the powers that be sort the whole mess out.

Caligirl

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Justice did prevail, but since it involved this particular industry, not only did they roast the villains; they got the whistle blower, a couple of rapscallions and several innocent bystanders to boot.

Some prefer trial by water. Apparently, if you float you're guilty; if you sink to the bottom and drown you were innocent.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
The OP in the thread was trolling anyway, as per usual for that guy. I'm embarassed I even posted in the thread.

Still no cause for removing the thread.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Buddy seemed like a nice guy.

JonGalt

Professional Status
State
Illinois
That thread must have been a hoax, no appraiser would ever send out a trainee and then sign that he inspected. No way, no how, never. It would never ever happen, ever! Really.:new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic: :new_newbie:

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Some prefer trial by water. Apparently, if you float you're guilty; if you sink to the bottom and drown you were innocent.

That's why I have scuba gear. woohoo

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
I think it was giving to many folks ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks