• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

92051 Compliance Inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.

D LANA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
Is there anyone out there familiar with and would'nt mind talking about a situation that concerns this form? Not looking for any beatings please.....
I was requested to add this form to a report and would appreciate a little guidance.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
FHA uses this form instead of the 1004D/442.

D LANA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
As far as I know and have been told, I am the only person that has inspected this particular property. In my report I mentioned some repairs that were needed. Some were completed in a workmanlike manner and others were not and also questionable. Do you have a minute? I know how you feel about questions dealing with FHA but I just started doing FHA appraisals and I'm not familiar with all the forms yet. Do you know what section of the handbook I can reference to regarding this matter?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
:rof: I only have a problem with folks wanted to skip to the front of the line on the test etc.:) I just posted this link on another thread, but here it is again:http://www.georgiaappraiser.com/

There is a searcahble 4150.2 on his website. 4150.2 is the "mother" of all appraisals FHA. Major modifcations based on the new forms is covered in Mortgagee letter 2005-34 (110 pages+). Minor changes in 2005-34( 2 pages). FHAs stance on concessions are found in 2005-2. There are others, but the above are the gist of it.

I don't know exactly what your questions are, but I think a few minutes using the search function on the 4150.2 link on the site I provided mightbe of great help. Otherwise, you need to provide some more specifics.

D LANA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan

Should there be a charge for completing the form? If so about how much is average?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Its just like using the 1004D/442 completion form. Charge the same thing. I have done numerus CIR where I went out multiple times and charged each time. If I work, I get paid. No exceptions, when it comes to business. Charity is another matter, United Way and Salvation Army etc.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Set your fees based upon the amount of work you have to do.

How far do you have to drive, how long do you have to be there, what all do you have to look at, how much of a pain is it to write up and how much time do you have to waste talking to the client about it?

Mike Millson

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
D Lana, the form is HUD-92051. If it was repairs you called for than you fill it out. If it was an inspection you called for by some professional, the professional fills it out.

There is a great number to call at the FHA resource center(800-225-5342) they will answer all of your questions, that is besides Rex of course!!

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
When in doubt, call the regional HOC in your area. The folks are required to try to help. I have come across a few folks there that didn't know their stuff, after I pointed then in the right direction in their own publications, we got on the same page.:unsure: I then made notes of our conversation for my work-file, and whistled the rest of the day.:) Read it over and over, and then again, it ain't rocket medicine.

Doug Trites

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Is there anyone out there familiar with and would'nt mind talking about a situation that concerns this form? Not looking for any beatings please.....
I was requested to add this form to a report and would appreciate a little guidance.

Like other have said. I also have no problem in responding to this type of question. As the others have said it is the FHA inspection form. Just make sure that if some of the work is not done, report and do not clear that portion. Charge the fee you want. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks