• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

A giggle for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imp8012

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I got a precomp request today via email. It came from a l/o Im not familiar with. They requested a value.... today and then for march since thats when they will order it. It gets better. That email followed by a call from a realtor asking if I could tell him what to list one of his listing for. Im amazed at what the day brings, you'd think it was monday but I didnt spill my coffee! yet......

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
To quote a famous Confederate General...

"Kill them. Kill them all." - Stonewall Jackson

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
yep, got a call from the AMC that calls me once a month, I my fee and turn time. This time I shot the 150 clams below my standard fee cause I would be in the area tomorrow. Said they would call back. They never call me back. So some one is doing a reviews in rural area with 26 inches of snow on the ground and slick roads for less then 350 beaver pelts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks