• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

A Look Back at 2019

Joe Flacco

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
So Phil Crawford is saying rates are going lower in 2020. What was he saying about where rates are going in 2019 at the end of 2018? :LOL:

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
election year, high home prices, stagnant wages, and one stiff breeze and the banks will be crying bailout.

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I would rather wait until the year is actually over before looking back on it.
Trying not to work too hard, but am seeing offers I can't refuse lately.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
So Phil Crawford is saying rates are going lower in 2020. What was he saying about where rates are going in 2019 at the end of 2018? :LOL:
didn't the fed just say they had no plans to change the rats in 2020 after not changing it this month?

i did look back and i had a 17% overall increase in billing comparing (1-18 to 11-18) vs (1-19 to 11-19). that may jump a couple points by the time december is over as last decemenr was crap and i have already done more business this month than in 18.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks