• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Accepting Assignments Via Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlanta CG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Does anyone else have this problem? I get notified of an assignment, waiting for my response. I-phone can go to the appraisal order site but clicking "reply" just keeps the same image, it will not connect, no matter where I happen to be. Seems not to be a location problem for internet service. Not certain if I use a tablet at the same location if it will, in fact, connect, may be a size-image problem?

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Does anyone else have this problem? I get notified of an assignment, waiting for my response. I-phone can go to the appraisal order site but clicking "reply" just keeps the same image, it will not connect, no matter where I happen to be. Seems not to be a location problem for internet service. Not certain if I use a tablet at the same location if it will, in fact, connect, may be a size-image problem?

i wouldn't bank on the image size being the problem as most sites today are written to work across all platforms - pc, tablet, smart phone, etc.

D

Deleted member 134708

Try holding down safari refresh icon and "request desktop" site. Or if you have an ad blocker app, hold down same refresh and say "load all content"

Atlanta CG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Talked to Mercury. Turns out they have a special App for mobile phones that bypasses the local browser (think I'm saying that right) and works much better. So I'll try that.
Thanks for the replies.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
yep, they are pushing that app a lot with their change to bidding vs assigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks