• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Accredited Senior Appraiser Exam prep

scHak

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
I am taking my ASA exam next month and other than a basic study guide I am not sure what to expect. Is there any ASA members that could provide some insight on what to expect and where to prepare for this exam? Thanks!

scHak

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
I took my exam last week and passed. There was a lot of questions on different mortgage rates (equity yield rates, dividend rates, equity return rates, overall yield rates, etc.). A few questions on the sections of a narrative appraisal report. Break-even ratio. Built-up method for developing an OAR. Cash on cash return.

Some of the answers were duplicated and so I called my proctor they told me that they were typos, so be careful if some answers don't make sense.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks