• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Accurate Group Launches Valuation Solution For Capital Markets Portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Designed for asset managers, hedge funds, and investment banks and firms

The technology solution is a combination of the company’s ValueNet appraisal tech platform and industry-compliant appraisal processes unique to capital market firms. It provides fast, accurate valuations on portfolios that include real estate, whole loan sales, mortgage portfolios, mortgage pools and mortgage-backed securities, according to the company.

The ValueNet appraisal suite combines the best desktop appraisal techniques with the hands-on expertise of local appraisers to give you fast, accurate results. Our innovative technology sets us apart and gives you a competitive advantage in processing residential real estate loans.

ValueNet can be used for home equity loans, loan portfolio analysis, mortgage loan valuation and default servicing.

http://www.valuenet.com/products/valuenet-suite/

Everyone wants an appraisal but they don't want to pay top dollar for one. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for ... sometimes. :)

hastalavista

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I used to do contract work for one of the larger California-State Credit Unions.
Going into the housing bubble, their portfolio started to take on additional risk (unfortunately for them, nearly all of their portfolio were 2nd liens).
They needed valuations on the state-wide portfolio to evaluate their risk. It was not practical nor necessary for them to get appraisals. So we sent out bids to some of the AVM providers at that time and contracted one to do the portfolio analysis.
If I were doing the same thing today for a client, I'd likely recommend the AVM run on the entire portfolio but back-it-up with a selected sample using a product like this. Based on those results, I could kick-it-up on an individual basis for the most at-risk assets.

Everyone wants an appraisal but they don't want to pay top dollar for one.

Actually, I think Santora described it more accurately...
Nobody wants an appraisal, they just want to know what its worth.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks