• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

ACI-pdf via aol, help!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Perini

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
Can someone please walk me through sending a pdf report on ACI via aol email. i know i have to remove empty pages. do i need to change formats or dpi ? am i able send the file through AOL mail? Thank you.

BR549

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Texas
From ACI, go to file print, and print to adobe PDF, (not printer), then you may select the pages you wish to print(there is no reason to remove any pages) Then ACI will ask you where you wish to print the file, the default is the ACI/PDF directory. THen you can ALT TAB to the file and review it to make sure it looks like you want it to, then close the file.
THen go to write mail, attach file, browse to c:programsACIPDFS then highlight your file and attach, then ok, then send as usual.
If this does not work make sure you have the Adobe Print Driver installed.
If you have any more questions you may email me for a faster response
[email protected]
GOOD LUCK[/url]

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Try this.

I don't use ACI but when you print or save the file to PDF, usually Adobe Reader launches automatically and brings up the file for review. If yours doesn't, you can mess around with configuration in Adobe Writer or Distiller so that it does.

If you're happy with the file and the way it looks in Reader, go to "File" in Adobe Reader and look for "Send Mail." Click on it and it will launch your email program and attach the PDF file for you automatically. All you have to type in is the email address and Subject line

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks