• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Adjusting For Possible Adverse On Community Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerseverancePLUS

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Missouri
HI ALL - extreme rural area and will not be able to determine an adverse affect on marketability - as is many of the subdivisions in the area, there are no HOA's, most are voluntary situations. I have a Deed that indicates that the subject has a 1/6 interest in a well lot. That's not unusual, however, the deed reads, 'WITHOUT WARRANTY OF TITLE'. My gut tells me this could ultimately be an issue. The subject property could have a their own well. How do I say, I cannot determine if or at what value would the property experience? AS IS today, it's having no affect, so perhaps I'm overthinking...again.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Assume away, assume away...it is probably just what it is...a community well. Subject to water test (at least in my state it would require annual water testing)

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Quite common, you can always condition your appraisal with the assumption there are no adverse conditions which would hinder the delivery of an adequate supply of water for residential use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks