• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Alamode Forms Usong Digital Paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wilson

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Alamode,

Do you guys have any plans of producing any appraisal forms on digital paper that would interface with the Logitech Digital Pen?

I've only had this thing for a day but I have already come up with about ten different uses for it. I can already use my day planner, which is printed on digital paper, to set all my appointments in Outlook. I will also be using today for all my field notes and sketching.

It would be very cool if I could do the samething with a URAR printed on the same digital paper. Fill in the paper form with the pen on site, put it in the cradle when I get home, and bingo, all my field entries are populated.

This little pen has the potential of doing the same thing as a $4,000 tablet, as far as field data entry goes anyway.

This Digital Pen device is definately the future of form filling in the field.

I'll wait a few months before I start with the "I told you so's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks