• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

alamode training.....anyone ever attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dixon

Freshman Member
Just wondering if any of you have ever attended an alamode training, either in Oklahoma City or around the country. If so, how was it? Are they worth the time and money? I'm wondering because I'm working under someone who uses Alamode for the bare basics. He types his forms there and that is IT! I know there are a LOT of other good applications for the software, but he isn't the person that I will learn them from. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Liz South

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Virginia
I've attended several of the training sessions.

Most of them are now designed so that you can pick and choose which topics interest you. Since I use alot of the functions of wintotal, some of the topics are just either a refresher for me or I choose to skip them. The trainers are generally pretty good and make the topics pretty interesting.
The other big benefit of these training seminars is meeting and networking with other appraisers who can provide alot of info - much like this bulletin board.
Take the time to attend these seminars - you'll be amazed at how much the program can do to help you.
E-mail me if you need further info.

Liz S.

Happy NEW YEAR TO ALL

David Dixon

Freshman Member
Thanks for the response Liz. It's good to know that they are helpful. I've actually made plans to attend one with a friend, and I appreciate your opinions. I'll let you know if I need more info than the website can give. They have the course outline pdf'd there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks