• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ALL TIME TOP RECORD (remember them?) ALBUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligirl

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Frampton Comes Alive is missing...

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
U.s. Sales

Frampton Comes Alive is missing...

Frampton Comes Alive! is a live album by Peter Frampton, originally released on January 6, 1976.
Peter Frampton had minimal commercial success with his early albums. This changed with Frampton's breakthrough best-selling live album, Frampton Comes Alive!, in 1976. The album was recorded in 1975, primarily at Winterland in San Francisco, California, where Humble Pie enjoyed a good following. Released in early January 1976, on Valentine's Day it debuted on the charts at 191. It stayed at the top of the charts, at number one, for 10 weeks, stayed in the Billboard's Top 40 album chart for 55 weeks, and stayed on the Billboard 200 charts in total for 97 Weeks. It was the top selling album of 1976, beating Fleetwood Mac's Fleetwood Mac for the top spot, and was the 14th best seller of 1977.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

The album became the biggest selling live album at the time of its release and sold over 6 million copies in the US, 16 million worldwide.
:icon_mrgreen:

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I think Paul Simon would be a little PO'd at that list. Graceland was one of the top selling albums of all time, but is not on the list.

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
Where's the soundtrack to the movie..."Heavy Metal?" :rof:

That was one weird movie but one great soundtrack!

nauthead

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
You can thank Walmart for 1/2 of those records, especially all of the Girth Brooks sales.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
How do they keep track now with everyone downloading songs for free? I don't know anyone under the age of 30 that ever BOUGHT a record.

TC

Jim Mallon

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
California
Where's the soundtrack to the movie..."Heavy Metal?" :rof:

That was one weird movie but one great soundtrack!

I never understood that movie. The soundtrack is okay, but there's very little heavy metal music in Heavy Metal.

I read somewhere once that the director wanted to use Born to Run as the climactic song, but Springsteen wouldn't let him, so he had to go with Bob Seger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks