• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

almost finished with my 1st appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.

David kirby

Freshman Member
hi everyone, made my 1st visit to the courthouse today to obtain the documents i needed for my 1st appraisal. i am in north ga. and does anyone know if there are internet services that provide this information for you? i have alot to learn and i have enjoyed reading all the posts. any help would be great ly appreciated and as always any advice will be welcomed.
thx in advance and be safe, david

BenLuby

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
David,
Talk to your mentor about the available services in your particular area. They will know all the proper sources of data for you. Good Luck.

Ross (CO)

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
David, ..... Good chance you will find your county has a website with links to the Assessor office and has good data access on-line. In our state, one-by-one, more counties have assessor data on-line. Often the larger counties (by population) are ahead of that curve and adjoining smaller counties come along later. Find any assessor's website for all the counties you serve and create "favorite" web-address links to click on when you need info. Sure beats lots of phone calls or driving to the assessor office ! Of all days, today, was my first personal visit back at our assessor office in probably about 6 months.

David kirby

Freshman Member
thx for the info and links ben, ross and neil. i never thought this 1st apprailsal would be so hard.lol im doing my parents house and ill hand it over to my mentor and hes goin to tell me what i did wrong. lord help me lol. this is an home built in the 50s and i hope it will help me build a good base. again thx for any and all info and advice.
be safe david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks