• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbaprzr

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Hawaii
Aloha and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!

My name is Ronald B. and am an aspiring Real Estate Appraiser for the island of Oahu. I'm still progressing through the intro classes, but look forward to jumping into the field in the near future.

With what I read so far, it looks like it may be very tough for a newbie to get into the profession; however, I made the decision to go for it anyway. m2:

This forum is awesome and I look forward to the continued read!

Kind Regards,

-R-

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi Ronald!

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to start with the Newbie/Appraiser Wanna be forum and also read the FAQ for that forum.

If I can help you, send me a PM.

JKoenigshof

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Hello Ron from the Artic. Our high in MN is supposed to be 4 degrees. Right now it is -.6. Pretty warm out. But at least tomorrow our high is supposed to be 10. Having a heat wave.

I'm heading down your way in October. If you only had time to see 3 places in Hawaii what would you see? Also, is there an easy way to get to the Jurassic Park gate? From the satellite imagery it doesn't look like it.

JKoenigshof

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
I forgot to welcome you to the forum. So, Welcome!

rmbaprzr

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Hawaii
Hi JKoenigshof,

Welcome as well........:)

I'm pretty new to Hawaii, but have asked my family and friends to recommend some attractions to me. As for Jurassic Park, everyone I have asked had no idea. I'll let you know when I get more info.

Kind Regards,

-R-

Pa'akai

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Aloha Ron

Parts of Jurassic Park were filmed at Kualoa Ranch on the windward side. You can take tours of the ranch but I don't know about the gates that were in the movie. You can ride horses and ATVs at the ranch.

Miss Hawaii, was a real estate broker there in the late 70's and 80's and get out there every couple of years. My dad lives in Honolulu on the top floor of Century Center.

Hope you succeed in Hawaii, lots of leasehold land still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks