• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

AMC License's Expired 12/30/2020

KM2006

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Is there an updated list that shows who has renewed? Asking for a friend....

KM2006

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Hoping to get an updated list like the one attached. Seems like someone up state should be able to make a fairly easy update.

Attachments

• Illinois AMC License Numbers 2020.pdf
    82.9 KB · Views: 2

andrew81

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
I don't see AMC results.
appraisal and AMC are the same category.

however, just put in the company name without any other selections

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Hey as long as they pay I could care less if they have a license, last time I checked we are not the AMC enforcement division : ) LMAO

andrew81

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Hey as long as they pay I could care less if they have a license, last time I checked we are not the AMC enforcement division : ) LMAO
I agree. However Illinois appraisal requirements say that we not only have to verify their license we have to put the AMC license information and our fee in the report.

edit//
https://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/068/068014550F02500R.html
An appraiser shall identify an appraisal management company as the client if the appraisal management company is engaging the appraiser.

An appraiser shall not provide appraisal practice service to an appraisal management company unless the appraisal management company is lawfully registered in Illinois pursuant to Section 20 of the Appraisal Management Company Registration Act [225 ILCS 459] and 68 Ill. Adm. Code 1452.

An independent appraiser by employment or contract for a specific assignment, the appraiser shall prominently display the appraisal fee received from the appraisal management company in the certification as follows: "The compensation for this appraisal assignment is $_____."

An appraiser for a specific assignment, the appraiser shall prominently display the appraisal management company's Illinois registration number and expiration date as follows: "The appraisal management company's Illinois registration number is ________ and it expires on (month/day/year)."

Last edited:
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks