• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

AMC Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Anyone else asked to participate in this title company and AMC survey?

Dear Appraiser,

We need your help! We are conducting an industrywide survey that asks a variety of questions about your opinions towards appraisal management companies and title companies. The intent is to understand the strengths and opportunities of the companies that you have worked with. We invite you to participate in this survey before it closes on Friday, August 4th, at 5 p.m. EST. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://researchsurvey.az1.qualtric...NpvXdaDMpS9T_MLRP_3Dx5VqbVvLeeCWx&Q_CHL=email

Thank you,

Mortgage & Title Insurance Research Group

hastalavista

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I tried to take the survey.
There was only one lender with whom I did business with in the last 2-years that used an AMC (US Bank).
But, in one of the following screens, it required the response to name at least 2 AMCs I've completed assignments for (none for me). So I was stopped.

I don't know how successful the survey will be based on some of the comments I've read in the other thread where many have opined that surveys are useless? :cool:

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
I received the email but didn't open it,,,,

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Anyone else asked to participate in this title company and AMC survey?

Dear Appraiser,

We need your help! We are conducting an industrywide survey that asks a variety of questions about your opinions towards appraisal management companies and title companies. The intent is to understand the strengths and opportunities of the companies that you have worked with. We invite you to participate in this survey before it closes on Friday, August 4th, at 5 p.m. EST. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://researchsurvey.az1.qualtric...NpvXdaDMpS9T_MLRP_3Dx5VqbVvLeeCWx&Q_CHL=email

Thank you,

Mortgage & Title Insurance Research Group
http://www.notaryrotary.com/forums/...id=2099595&code=&smsg=&requestid=&action=view

realbiz

Professional Status
State
California
I also couldn't name two AMC's that I work for, and I could not proceed. I tried to mark other and place the answer of "None, None" and it still wouldn't let me proceed. I think if the survey want answers from appraisers that work with multiple AMC's the survey may be flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks