• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

America

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
One question only.

No challenges, accusations/allegations or proof of massive voter fraud in the states Trump won?

Yes or No
Wouldn’t that fall on the Democrats to determine?

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Because remember when the protestors were trying to burn down DC, the Mayor and Governor told the National Guard to stay out , also major Cities like Portland and Seattle, Governors did not like the Guard , suddenly when it hit the Capital now everyone loves the guard. Notiv ehow in 24 hours suddenly the defund the police an guard completely died.
I thought the protestors were marching for BLM, not trying to "burn down DC?" Any violence that tagged on to BLM marches were local thugs just taking advantage or antifa, who are not part of the democratic party. BLM is a cause for justice not limited to dems, independents and Republicans could march too. Cites like Portland, Seattle made their own decisions wrt Guard and things calmed down there

Biden and mainstream democrats never supported t defund the police.

This protest turned riot on Jan 6 was planned for the day when congress and senate were to be certifying the electoral votes so their lives and the democratic process a target, not just vandalizing a building. The reason people came Jan 6 to protest was because of the "rigged" election lie from the president, which incited the crowd to anger in their goaded cause to "take back our country"

Zoe

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I can only imagine if they would have been black. Congress and military need to forget race. Use the military.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
The Article from OSU Beavers with supposed "proof" is a joke, consisting of conjecture and unsubstantiated allegations, which is why that kind of blather was thrown out of 60 courts including Supreme Court. How any rational person can continue to believe it- either they are not rational or so vested in their emotional cause they have closed their mind to reason.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Why is it frightening for those in govt who perpetuate a national scale lie that has incited people and undermines democracy frightening ?
The only thing that undermines democracy is the politicians who use it for personal gain. As for frightening thats a word that has been repeated a thousand times on cable news stations, there was nothing frightening except the politicians are worried they may end up like Maria Antoinette,.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
And four
I thought the protestors were marching for BLM, not trying to "burn down DC?" Any violence that tagged on to BLM marches were local thugs just taking advantage or antifa, who are not part of the democratic party. BLM is a cause for justice not limited to dems, independents and Republicans could march too. Cites like Portland, Seattle made their own decisions wrt Guard and things calmed down there

This protest turned riot on Jan 6 was planned for the day when congress and senate were to be certifying the electoral votes so their lives and the democratic process a target, not just vandalizing a building. The reason people came Jan 6 to protest was because of the "rigged" election lie from the president, which incited the crowd to anger in their goaded cause to "take back our country"
For 4 Years day and night Trump won because he was assisted by the Russians, which would be election fraud , then Hillary in-every interview She gave said Trump was an illegitimate president , and that she really won. Then weeks before the election She was on national news telling Basement Man to never concede if he lost. Where have you been in a Covid-19 cocoon ? Your Social Warrior Stations have been beating this drum for the last four years. Now suddenly everything is frightening and you guys want more police, more National Guard, more military. gee where were you guys when over 20 people in one night had been shot, stabbed or hit with rocks, where were you when my sister in laws dance studio was burned down by so called peaceful rioters ? O' the spoor baby's were only practicing their constitutional rights, how come the bastards that burned down the police stations were not charged with treason, or in Seattle where they have spent 4 months inclining last weekend trying to tear down eh Federal Court house. Nothing on CNN-NBC-ABC- during the LA Riots there was no news channels showing what I watched with my own eyes. The small bu sines owners in Portland and Seattle have been held hostage by these teasonas bastards who call themself Chad or Chop, So overtaking a portion of a City and declaring it an autonomous zone is not treason ? Gee - wake up and smell the coffee.

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Why is it frightening for those in govt who perpetuate a national scale lie that has incited people and undermines democracy frightening ?
Oh, I don't know. There's just something totalitarian about making criminal political differences. There's just something frightening about criminalizing the effort to assure that our system of elections is not corrupted. I can't think of a single fact that will sway the opinion of anyone who thinks that the Trump campaign was so frantic to reverse Biden's election that many of its claims were ill-founded. But it ought to frighten people in this country that monitoring of elections to limit the voting to legal voting is not something that ought not be done.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Americans have turned into Drama Queens, they listen to Don Lemonade or Anderson Cooperate and every night we are suffering from some new thing to be fearful of. I have no idea what they are going to talk about next month because following-The Basement Man in his Virtual fireside chats, will be as boring as going to an- AI Chapter Christmas Party --NOW THE MODERATORS can shut this thread down , it's upsetting me and my Shrink is closed due to Covid-19 :)

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee

It's very interesting to recall the hoops people jumped through to excuse the arson, assaults and rioting that was part and parcel of a significant number of BLM riots (as in the CNN guy saying a "demonstration" was "mostly peaceful" as a fire raged behind him). Have you read the transcript of President Trump's remarks at the Ellipse? If you do so, you'll see such imflammatory language as " I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."; "But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."; and "So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible." I don't see any "incitement" to do anything illegal in these or any other comments in his speech. So, please read his remarks and let me know what I've overlooked.

FWIW, the limited number of video clips I've seen of what was going on in the Capitol showed more than a few Trump supporters wearing black bicycle helmets and sporting black back packs. I don't know that that's part of the MAGA crowd's uniform.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks