• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Ameriquest Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrebera

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Ohio
What ever happened to all the wonderful people that led the Ameriquest appraisal teams throughou the Country? Many were from California and I was wondering if anyone of them has shown up in the legal system or they are just running another appraisal group. I would mention some names, but I will leave that up to you folks to maybe jog your memories.

Lebron23

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
I know locally that one of the "Appraisal Team" members from our area currently has a nice position with an AMC that gets bashed frequently in this forum............No names please. It's amazing......no accountability. Another member I know of the "Appraisal Team" keeps skipping along with his own company.

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I know locally that one of the "Appraisal Team" members from our area currently has a nice position with an AMC that gets bashed frequently in this forum............No names please. It's amazing......no accountability. Another member I know of the "Appraisal Team" keeps skipping along with his own company.

Gregg...........Why is MY dog in YOUR house? I didn't even know he was gone! LOL

Rrebera

Professional Status
State
Ohio
I hope people don't forget, we can't afford to have a short term memory, especially with those folks leading and still leading many of the appraisers in the field down the toilet.

Rrebera

Professional Status
State
Ohio
I remember I met two individuals from California that ran the Ameriquest appraisal division and one would think that they were the next greatest thing to happen since sliced bread. One of them use to always use the phrase "Mr Bill", we will take care of it with "Mr. Bill". He was speaking of the dollar bill and how money buys everything and everyone. He use to help the individual in Ohio change the reports and figures so the Managers could get their bonus. These people are no better than sex offenders and should be treated as such, with what they did to about 90% of their loans and to the people that trusted them. It is a matter of trust in this business, when these predators have a family on the ropes with no place to turn, they put the screws to them.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Yep, there president is in the neathlands as ambassor for the United States Pres. Bush did that a couple of weeks ago. They pulled the plug and never did pay us all the money owed to us, before we went to CAD.

Dead Beat Bottom Suckers. You could dump any of them in a septic tank and the thrive and get fat.

told one today that said he had work the A where he could park it. I told him I was CAD, he said I have their CC. I said give me the number I will bill it and do the appraisal. He said no, I need to see the appraisal first. Guess he is still looking for an appraiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks