• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Andrew Cuomo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jturner01

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I did not realize this was the same Andrew Cuomo that got us int this mess in the 1st place. How the hell is he qualified to get us out of it??:nono:

“Homeownership is the best way to build strong, vital neighborhoods,” Cuomo said. “Under President Clinton’s leadership, homeownership rates in the U.S. reached record levels. Thanks to the legislation he signed, today we can tell 1.4 million families you don't have to be a renter forever, you can be an owner, and we're going to help you do it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo

Holy Crap!! Talk about insanity. We really need to get the word out to the public. These guys need to be held responsible. the majority of the public do not understand the ins and outs, but I think the American people will act if prompted.

Sorry guys I just had one of those moments, you guys are probably saying to yourselves yeah we knew that, but I am kind of new to the politics and stuff, did not pay attention much before.

TJSum

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Yes and it is the same Andrew Cuomo that sat on the board of an AMC, excuse me while I go hurl...

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
He was also on the board of directors for AMCO, a now defunct appraisal management company that struggled to pay appraisers.

jturner01

Professional Status
State
Florida
The same one who has an AMC as one of his biggest contributors is an AMC. His contributions from the real estate industry alone is $1,079,062. Seems like a conflict of interest to me.

toddmallard

Professional Status
State
Georgia
I did not realize this was the same Andrew Cuomo that got us int this mess in the 1st place. How the hell is he qualified to get us out of it??:nono:

“Homeownership is the best way to build strong, vital neighborhoods,” Cuomo said. “Under President Clinton’s leadership, homeownership rates in the U.S. reached record levels. Thanks to the legislation he signed, today we can tell 1.4 million families you don't have to be a renter forever, you can be an owner, and we're going to help you do it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo

Holy Crap!! Talk about insanity. We really need to get the word out to the public. These guys need to be held responsible. the majority of the public do not understand the ins and outs, but I think the American people will act if prompted.

Sorry guys I just had one of those moments, you guys are probably saying to yourselves yeah we knew that, but I am kind of new to the politics and stuff, did not pay attention much before.

Yes that A-Hole. It started way back, but the past 6 or 7 years is when eveything went south. No oversight.
Way to go Pubs.

AnonApprsr

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
He disgusts me.

What's even worse is that our profession is being raped as the result of a freaking PLEA BARGAIN! God Help Us All!

jturner01

Professional Status
State
Florida
Wow, just wow. How is it that this stuff does not get widely reported? Is this nation really that crooked? How do the adds try to link all the problems to Bush????? Very disheartening.

Don Clark

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
Wow, just wow. How is it that this stuff does not get widely reported? Is this nation really that crooked? How do the adds try to link all the problems to Bush????? Very disheartening.

Answer....repeat a lie long enough and it becomes what everyone believes is the truth.

This is the same jerk that made the entire country believe that an FHA Appraisal was the same as a home inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks