• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Any interest in an ACI training session in FL, April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
~
I am going to try and talk ACI into sending someone down for a training session in April (3-6?) for the purpose of rounding out my Forum jaunt with some other legitimate training (so as to be able to visit the mouse and still legitimately write off the whole trip)

Are there any other folks interested? I did take a class a few years ago in HI and found the one day training seminar VERY helpful!

Regards,

Lee Ann

Please respond to post, as it seems that we cannot run polls in the user groups!

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
John:
I was thinking in conjunction with the Forum meeting planned for April: Ithink Orlando has been selected, but not completely sure of this.

Lee SW IL

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Would they charge for this, as they charge for anything else?

Would this be just training or would we be able to ask questions?

From the service I have received from their "no service tech support" I will be looking for alternatives.

Atlanta CG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Orlando - like the idea!

Robert Carr

Freshman Member
We support a large (40+ units) ACI installation in Missouri and are willing to travel for technical training. Took a couple of days before they moved south, would be interested in traveling to FL if it would help us support the product better, however not interested in anything more than a nominal fee as this is support for their product at our cost. Anyone else in the tech support side out there?
Robert :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks