• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Any Monet/Pierce City, MO area appraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dee

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Are there any appraisers lurking out there who cover this area of Missouri?
My brother and his family are looking at a home that they're wishing to buy and will be shopping for good, honest lenders? Can anyone advise?
Private message me if you'd like.
Thanks,

Dee Dee

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Check w/ Steve Owen in Joplin. He posts on this site. Mo' NeTTe is named after a railroad engineer who actually pronounced it like the painter Monet. Pierce City, Monette are German-Polish area. Old line Catholic hardy stock of folks. And be careful on New Years Eve because some of the old places like Yonkersville will be doing the Polka. Whatever you do DONT get in the Polka circle! Especially after a few beers! P. S. - Black Kettle is good steaks and a bushel of curly fries....wow. How many times have I went to Bass Pro shop and timed Supper at the Black Kettle on the way home?

ter

Dee Dee

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Hi Terrell,
Will give my brother's family the heads up on the 'hardy' folk in that area and the Black Kettle. Sounds like they'll fit right in. :D
As of yesterday afternoon they've secured a loan and contract on a house with 10 acres. To say that they're excited is an understatement, they'll be bringing video tapes of the new place over to my house tonight.
Will contact Steve if there are any hangups from here on out but this transition is going so smoothly for them it's almost unbelievable.
Thanks.

Dee Dee

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
My only warning is the old Hillbilly saying, "What chew come here with is ours, what chew leave here wit is yorn."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks