• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Any News On Senate Bill 2452?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Just wanting to know if anyone has an update on the Senate Bill 2452 since it was last posted a few weeks ago. I called my Senator and left a message about how I felt about it.

What say you?

Dan/Fla

Professional Status
State
Florida
It might be put on the back burner; according WSJ Christorpher Dodd was reported to get very farvorable loan from Countrywide Known as the Friend of Countrywide CEO loan. All his bills about bank / mortgage will be hidden for a while till this blows over

athome77

Professional Status
State
Illinois
From WSJ

http://blogs.courant.com/capitol_watch/2008/06/sen-christopher-dodd-tied-to-c.html

"The Conde Nast article stated that Dodd's 30-year loans were both designed to be at 4.875 percent, but the East Haddam loan was reduced to 4.5 percent and the Washington loan was dropped to 4.25 percent. Over the life of the loans, that saved the Dodds about $58,000 on their Washington home and $17,000 on the East Haddam home, according to the article. Countrywide also waived three-eighths of a point on one loan and one quarter of a point on the other."

BOBBYGINE

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
I called all the senators associated with the bill, scum, everyone of them.

Bama Bayou

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Alabama
Healy added, "Friends of Angelo fund. Can you believe it? What does being a Friend of Angelo mean? ... We're not talking about George Bailey, OK?'':rof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks