• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Any one that can give me approx value

Status
Not open for further replies.

myiysis

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Virginia
14 x 76 on rented lot 1991 horton summit 2,2 good condition?

myiysis

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Virginia
Thanks but they arn't much of any help.

Last edited:

myiysis

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Virginia
what do you mean by that?

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I'm sorry myiysis, but any appraiser that is going to shoot from the hip and give you a value on this forum is going to get burned at the stake and rightfully so.

Because we are licensed to give opinions of value, we are held accountable for those opinions. If I told you I thought your home is worth zzz dollars, the appraisal board could ask to see my file. If I don't have a file backing up my opinion of zzz, I'm in trouble.

Personally, if it is on a rented lot, it sounds like personal property to me. Most of us don't appraise personal property. Go to craigslist.org and you might be able to find somebody selling a home similar to yours on a rented lot.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Do you mean the depreciated wholesale value if you were to sell it to a retailer who would remove it from the lot and sell it to someone else?

Or do you mean the value if you were to have a retailer sell it on consignment?

Or do you mean the value if you were to sell it on the open market to someone who would move it to their lot or to another park?

Or do you mean the value if you were to sell it on the open market to someone who would buy and leave it in the park and live in it?

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
1.8 gazzillion yen.

Shameless post increase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks