• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Anybody know if Ben Vukicevich,SRA is on here anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Mackay

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Montana
I haven't seen any posts from him since the new board :cry: I always enjoyed his feedback and expertise...

Doug

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Arizona
He has been having some very lively discussions over on naifa.com

Check both the HUD and the general chat rooms. The chat rooms are open to every one, just the members only is restricted to members of NAIFA. Feel free to join in, we have as much fun over there as this forum.

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
State
Florida

I haven't seen any posts from him since the new board :cry: I always enjoyed his feedback and expertise...

Doug
Doug,

Ben is watching us. He's now classified as a 'Lurker' over here.

Heard from him tonight via email. He sounds alive and well.

Douglas Mackay

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Montana
Thanks for the update...I'll look for him at naifa.com...and here too, of course

Doug

bradellis

Doug,

I encourage you and everyone else to also particpate in the NAIFA forums. Wayne dos a great job here (Thanks, Wayne) but the more discourse we all get- the better and more knowledgeable we become.

Ben and I love to have exchanges. He is a smart guy and I respect him. He asks the tough questions.

Brad

Leon Stewart

He has been having some very lively discussions over on naifa.com

Check both the HUD and the general chat rooms. The chat rooms are open to every one, just the members only is restricted to members of NAIFA. Feel free to join in, we have as much fun over there as this forum.
IFA use to have a lively Forum some Months back, but they didn't like some posters critizing their organization, so they created a separate Forum for Members, and now they have members saying one thing in private and another in the public Forum(s). A lot of the interest is lost when one can't believe that the poster is stating his true opinion. Only fully open forums will create the exchange of information that's necessary to improve the appraisal profession.

leart3

Paul Ness MAI

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
I also recently received an email from him. He is a confirmed lurker out there somewhere in the netherworld.

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Yes, I was occupied by FRT's over on NAIFA's HUD chat room. I hate USPAP Statement 10 but now I'm free from it at last.

Argh, the "garage drywall" post brought me to my senses and I registered for the forum.

Plus, I hate the new forum format.......................................too hard to see the posts I want to read

Ben

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
State
Florida

Yes, I was occupied by FRT's over on NAIFA's HUD chat room. I hate USPAP Statement 10 but now I'm free from it at last.

Argh, the "garage drywall" post brought me to my senses and I registered for the forum.

Plus, I hate the new forum format.......................................too hard to see the posts I want to read

Ben
Mr. Ben V!!!

Nice to see you post. Full name with no handle.

BTW, I've been doing my research with some help from you and friends in the Virgin Islands and Montana.

Determined to make a statement. We southerners can be pig headed.

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Hey, I always posted here with my full name. I was always A.Mazed at NAIFA.. It had the same amount of letters as Henry C.

Lord, I love the Virgin Islands. It's been sometime since I've been to Frenchman's Reef. I loved the "barfly" iguanas that would leap out from behind the pool bar and chase the women around with red toenail polish thinking their toes were marachino cherries. I can still hear the screams. They were some of the fastest moving women I've ever seen with those iggys in hot pursuit. I don't know what they call the former Stouffer's now-I stayed there once. Bolongo Bay...... yuk......................my wife lasted 20 minutes there after they drove her by Frenchman's Reef. I can still remember her sighs of dismay at Bolongo-"You made me leave my children for THIS"..Off to Frenchmans......Hell, I don't care where I go as long as the kids aren't in tow...

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks