• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Anybody using the HP 3330 multifunction with Alamode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Ross

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Anybody using the HP 3330 with Alamode. If so how is it going? I welcome any comments on this machine before I decide to spend a big wad of money on this machine. For all of you anti multifunction people, Im sorry, but I live in phoenix and all those machines running are making me sweat alot in the summer.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Just got mine new one hooked up about 2 weeks ago. Love it - except - the 10 page alternate paper feed. I have to jump up to feed the legal size paper to it 10 pages at a time. I'm getting used to that since I rarely print to legal size anymore.

I still don't have my printer settings quite right in alamode and it coughs and quits on certain picture pages, I think it's mainly the map page. Runs very fast and smoothly when I print from the .pdf report though.

Really, really love the scanner and fax features!!! The copier with enlarge and reduce is very nice, too. My big old copier is waiting to be removed from the premises which leaves a nice big spot for shelves and drawers for plat maps.

Bought it on EBay for $575 + 45 shipping + 4 insurance. Seller is in south Florida and very fast and easy to work with; I think she has more of them ready to go, new and in the box. Paid for it through PayPal on Monday, had it hooked up and running on Thursday night.

Dennis Ross

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
I think I saw somewhere that you use Alamode. How is the 3330 working with scanning a document into a report, in the mapping area of Alamode?

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
We use it here but with ACI. Mainly for faxing, scanning, and copying. We have another laser printer that we use for printing. Works well for us.

Ryan

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
It's great for scanning into alamode reports. Just put the doc in the copier, go to pictures for your report, click on the page you want the scanned doc on, click on scanner, import it.... NICE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks