• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Anyone having issues with WinTotal today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedness1

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Ohio
I'm really getting MAD! It seems that WinTotal feels that they need to interupt my program to tell me about HVCC in my file cabinet...GRRRRR

It shut me out of a report I was in the middle of and now I can't get back into the report.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Why are they making a polital statement while I'm trying to get work done? Thats what places like the forum are for, not interupting my report writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just venting sorry but IT REALLY MAKES ME MAD!!! If they keep doing stuff like this, I will look into other softwares.

Tom Foster

Professional Status
State
California
Well, they sure got your attention !!!

Last edited:

wickedness1

Professional Status
State
Ohio
Well, they sure got your attention !!!

Yeah & I'm getting tired of their political input on the whole HVCC thing! I get SO MANY EMAILS from them over it & now their interupting my report writing!!!!!

I GET IT....NOW I'M ABOUT TO NOT GET THEM (software) ANYMORE!!!!

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Do you have a pop-up blocker that you can turn on?

David Beasley

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Has anyone else had this happen? Yes, occasionally a notice from ala mode will show up when I initially start WinTotal Appraisal Desktop, but then I click on the "File Cabinet" icon in the left icon tray and the file cabinet opens up and works just fine. Never been "shut out" of a file I was working on and then couldn't reopen. The only time I cannot open a file is if it is already presently open by someone else on the network, which is standard security for network applications like WinTotal in the Windows OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks