• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Anyone remember the forum from a long time ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Re: WHO is to blame?

Posted by Bob Ipock on January 18, 2001 at 16:07:53 in response to WHO is to blame? posted by D Pedersen on January 18, 2001 at 16:00:22

The supervisor is 100% "to blame". Even if the trainee is a liar, cheat, thief and crook....the supervisor is 100% responsible. The trainee may be 100% "to blame" as well, but the supervisor assumes all responsibility for what he signs.
I am not anti-trainee, I am anti-ANYONE......who signs a fraudulent report, a sloppy report or an inflated report. Bob

--------

Bob was 100% correct ...........then.............. and STILL. His absence from the N ew Millenium Forum has left a Large Void.

Ross (CO)

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Interesting to see many of the poster names from those mid-January '01 date. Many are still here, a number of them carry an alias identity today and at least one has passed away.

Too bad I can't open those postings where my name appears in that shared link. I'd love to re-read...what I was thinking back then. Remember when there used to be that personal profile display of the formal registrant # for any participant ? The establishment of that formal registration protocol began about one year later in mid-January of 2002. Now it's just a month-and-year display with no sequential number.

I was #185 back then, and I guess that sequential numbering system is stored somewhere. Now I have to guess....are we up to about ~35,000 today ? Not all are appraisers, or course, but surely is a representation of the big-tent policy that exists in this chat arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks