• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Anyone Try Mld+ A New Way To View And Compare Listing Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dstew619

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
California
Has anyone tried MLD+ from NDC yet? Wanted to get some opinions. It is a nationwide Listing data tool that puts the MLS data side by side with the public records data. You can compare the data sources on the same screen and use in different markets across the US? Plus all data is exportable to your appraisal software. Here's the demo video:

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
realist does this for me already, for the markets i work in, and it's included in my MLS membership. i suppose this could be beneficial to someone doing commercial work around the country but maybe not so much for residential, at least in my areas.

Dstew619

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
realist does this for me already, for the markets i work in, and it's included in my MLS membership. i suppose this could be beneficial to someone doing commercial work around the country but maybe not so much for residential, at least in my areas.
Your MLS puts the Realist Public Records and the MLS side by side? Haven't seen a MLS do that. Or are you just saying you have both public records and MLS data?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Yes Realist has the MLS GLA and the public records GLA, MLS lot size and public records lot size, room and bath counts etc.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
Our Flex does also.

Isn't Realist owned by Corelogic?

Dstew619

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
We no longer have Realist where I am with MLS, switched it for something else almost a year ago now. Any way to show me a screenshot? Thanks!

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I can toggle Realist and MLS. Looking at one now. Realtor says CH says the SF is 3,462. Realist says MLS 3,462 and CH says 4,614 and sure enough Realist is right, so I hit the link and pull up the actual field card from the assessor's office and the assessor says 4,614. The Realtor missed the upper floor...now how rare is that?

Dstew619

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
I can toggle Realist and MLS. Looking at one now. Realtor says CH says the SF is 3,462. Realist says MLS 3,462 and CH says 4,614 and sure enough Realist is right, so I hit the link and pull up the actual field card from the assessor's office and the assessor says 4,614. The Realtor missed the upper floor...now how rare is that?
Very nice, I have not seen this before. Anyway you do screen capture to see the visual? Thanks!

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
1cap.JPG 2cap.JPG 3cap.JPG 4cap.JPG In Matrix find the comp, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks