• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi All,

Tonight, February 26, 2008, Frank Gregoire and Jim Smith's Chief Deputy, both Candidates for the office of Pinellas County Property Appraiser, will appear and make presentations before the Black Republican Club.

The meeting will start at 6:30 PM at Panera Bread, 1908 4th Street North, in St. Petersburg.

If you are in the general area and able to make it, Fran and I would like to see you there. Instead of jeans, I will probably wear a suit and tie for a change.

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
That was interesting. The group was relatively small but extremely attentive and asked great questions. Last night was the first time my opponent and I shared the lectern.

This morning, we do it all over again in a candidate forum presented by the Barrier Islands Government Council.

http://www.barrierislandscouncil.com/

The only difference will be participation of the third candidate in the race. He's a real estate broker and amateur photographer. The winner of the Republican Primary (August 26th) will meet him in the general election in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks