• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Application Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

hglenbetts

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
OK, Be gentle, I'm new here.
I'm a Michigan Limited (3 years) and have applied for my Certified Residential license. I just got my request in the mail today for my other 2 files. (30 days after mailing in my log and application) The request for the files came in a letter entitled "Notice of Incomplete Application". The only thing noted was the request for the 2 files.

Does this mean I'm good on the rest? Will they send another letter saying they want something else?

How long will it be before I here from them again? Hopefully to say I'm approved for the test (before year end).

Thanks

Glen Betts

Kali the Boston Terrier

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
For the most part, they always ask for more...it does not mean that you are in the clear, but its a pretty good shot.

Way to go! But you still have to take the test :)

I have got a pretty good set of books, flashcards, CD-ROM with test questions if you need study materials.

lizhorvath

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I got the same thing. Turn in what they want, and from what I'm told, they'll review it and if you're good they'll contact you with your okay to test.
I'm in the same boat. I think it'll take about a month to hear back.

Ion Caza

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
If you have reports with all three approaches they are better than only with one approach. For instance send a 1004 with cost and a multi family. This is not a must but you can avoid a possible other letter asking for all three approaches.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks