• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Appraisal Express Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnyflyer

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Washington
I have recently started my own appraisal company and I am trying to find some good tracking software. From what I have heard (and read here), it seems like people are happy with Appraisal Express. I know that it is a web based program and so my question is, can I back it up locally? Is there anyway to store the files on my computer so that I dont have to have an internet connection to use it?

Thanks!

manny540

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I have recently started my own appraisal company and I am trying to find some good tracking software. From what I have heard (and read here), it seems like people are happy with Appraisal Express. I know that it is a web based program and so my question is, can I back it up locally? Is there anyway to store the files on my computer so that I dont have to have an internet connection to use it?

Thanks!

Hello Funnyflyer,

The files that you upload to Appraisal Express can also be thought of as copies/backups. This is because you can access those files in Appraisal Express. However, you will need an Internet connection to log in and to be able to access those files.

You ask if you can back up the files you have in Appraisal Express locally. The answer is you have the original files on your PC, so you should back these files up on a regular basis.

I hope this was clear enough to answer your question.

Regards,

Jorge Garcia
Product Marketing Manager
Bradford Technologies

Mack McClain

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Georgia
Does appraisal express automatically update the client with status changes, etc?

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Does appraisal express automatically update the client with status changes, etc?
Only if the client signs in to place the order. None of mine ever did, and there is no provision for you to set up notifications. On the plus side people are more inclined to order online if they don't have to log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks