• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisal Trainee seeks sponsor in Baton Rouge area

Status
Not open for further replies.

antec57

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
Hello and thanks for viewing my post!

I'll start off by telling you a little history about me. I had a great, unblemished career in law enforcement and decided to make a financial career change in my life. Having friends in real estate, as well as an interest in real estate, construction, drafting, etc, I decided to become a real estate agent.

While doing real estate I've acquired just as much interest in the appraisal of real estate, which go hand in hand generally speaking. I attended a local school and completed the residential appraisal course hours required to begin working as a trainee. For approximately the past 2 months a local appraisal company allowed me to go in to their office on my own time and observe basic appraisal techniques. This has given me a basic appreciation of the many areas of the URAR that have to be filled with specific data, unique to each appraisal.

I have downloaded a trial version of Apex desktop software and DaVinci mobile software to become familiar and proficient with each. Once I have a sponsor I would consider purchasing a Motion tablet PC if required for efficiency and turnaround time for your clients.

I am very eager to learn the techniques of appraising and would appreciate your consideration.

Please feel free to call me @ 225-405-1357 if you feel I may be beneficial to you or your company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks