• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisemobile Recommendation 1 Million Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Taylor

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
For the time he's owned it that works out to be about 80,000 miles per year or about 220 miles per day-7 days a week. In Wisconsin no less.

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
For the time he's owned it that works out to be about 80,000 miles per year or about 220 miles per day-7 days a week. In Wisconsin no less.

What a fun gig.

Edit to add - I was listening to NPR on the way down to Chicago Friday and they had taped a call with him when his odometer turned over. He was pretty fired up.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
What a fun gig.

Edit to add - I was listening to NPR on the way down to Chicago Friday and they had taped a call with him when his odometer turned over. He was pretty fired up.

I bet there are a number of cars and trucks out there that hit 1M or more over the years.

The first one I owned was my 1968 One ton Chevy Van. Retired it in 2004, it just died along side the road one morning, after I had filled that 30 gal tank with gas. I hit a 1.1M with that van.

Drove it all over the United States shoeing horses and cowboying up. It had dust in it from Canada to Mexico. Everything I needed in it to shoe horses, work cattle, wrangle horses. Also carried shop tools for woodworking or truck repair. Forge, cutting torch/welder, ark welder. I could stop anywhere and repair something or make a living. Just hated to loose the ole girl when she died. It was my get the H out of Dodge truck. If some heifer was having a fit I was camping with or the x on the war path and I needed to move on, I could always make a living. That ole van hauled me and the Frog Dog, and pulled ole Smoky and the Maggot many a mile. Wish I had those days to relive again in real life. That was called "Freedom" no ties

Our 1993 Ford F-150 six, will not doubt hit the 1M mark in another year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks