• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser for litigation needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
This is going to litigation and needs an appraiser that is not afraid.

Elizabeth, PA
Allegheny County

Please contact me ASAP at PamC @ MortgageFraudWatchList .org (remove the spaces)

Please put "Elizabeth, PA appraisal" in the subject line and include all of your contact information.

jnordquist

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania

Elizabeth, PA
Allegheny County

Please contact me ASAP at PamC @ MortgageFraudWatchList .org (remove the spaces)

Please put "Elizabeth, PA appraisal" in the subject line and include all of your contact information.

PAM,

I live in Allegheny County, but I don't do litigation work. The only reason I don't is I have only been doing this 5 years and certified 2. When I am across the stand from an SRA or MAI with 25 years, I'm immediately discredited.

I could probably find some names for you.

Jon Nordquist

Ed Falkowski MAI SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Pam,

There are a bunch of MAIs/SRAs within a 20 mile radius of the zip code for Elizabeth, PA (15037) on the AI's website. I don't know if this case involves a residential, commercial, mixed use, or other property but here is link: http://www.appraisalinstitute.org/s...0&ord=name&npp=10&wc=1&dno=Y&sa=N&tbm=B&vpl=S.
I would be willing to help but, like my esteemed collegue Mr. Nordquist, I have been doing this for about 5 years with 2 years certified and would probably be similarly discredited against an MAI/SRA. Also, I am located in "other-end-of-the-universe", PA (just outside of Philly) so I would be geographically incompetant to help out in this particuar case anyway.

Best of luck to you!!!

Laughing Heir

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
The instructor for my courses at the AI in Pittsburgh was Mark V. Smeltzer, SRA. I believe he described a good percentage of his work involved litigation. I'm sure you'll be able to find him through the link that Ed provided.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Elizabeth is a dump, my guess the home value was inflated. Worked with Mark for a number of years, don't know if he does litigation work. Email me if you want, but I charge 500/day.

TC

Ed Falkowski MAI SRA

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
The instructor for my courses at the AI in Pittsburgh was Mark V. Smeltzer, SRA. I believe he described a good percentage of his work involved litigation. I'm sure you'll be able to find him through the link that Ed provided.

My link was only for a 20 mile radius from Elizabeth's zip code. Ironically enough, I was looking for him in that link and was surprised to not find him. His info is in this link: http://www.appraisalinstitute.org/s...id09=&pid10=&tbm=B&vpl=S&sbmt3.x=70&sbmt3.y=6.

You might not want to tell him that a bunch of his former students recommended him... he might make our next class a lot harder! :icon_mrgreen:

JoTetherow

Professional Status
State
Nebraska

Elizabeth, PA
Allegheny County

Mark Smeltzer was my mentor when i started. He also lived near Elizabeth township when I was working with him so he will know that area very very well. I bless the instruction i got from him in the beginning and would not hesitate one second to call him if i had a problem he could help with.

jnordquist

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
[email protected]

MARK SMELTZER EMAIL ADDRESS

I too had him as instructor and he is very well respected within the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks