• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser suing A&E 'Flipper'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
Now that should make for a good show!!!

lizhorvath

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
"Flips 300 houses per year"... at what - a MINIMUM of $20k profit each, that's $6 million per year profit, and the guy can't afford to pay his appraiser $4,125... That's .06% of his profit. (if my math's right.....)
I knew that guy gave me the montelongos...

Last edited:

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
How was he suppose to pay for his porcelain teeth? :rof:

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Maybe he can pay the appraiser after a few more of his "Flipper Secrets" tapes sell. I've been hearing his ads on XM.

Last edited:

Tom Barclay

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Oregon
I like the fact that it is not just a civil matter; that they are finally calling it what it is. "Theft of Services" with criminal penalties.

Professional Status
State
Florida
I always thought he was going to stroke out on the show, then his cheezy wife would start running in circles. They are the family spanish version of Hulk Hogan.

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
There's got to be more to the story. That whole A&E series is a bunch of garbage. There are numerous flipper-idiots on that show who are involved in lawsuits. One guy lost money on every house he rehabbed yet showed A&E some fraudulent HUD-1's. The series producer never did any background work to verify the numbers. I hope A&E eventually becomes liable for a fraud of a show that they are putting on.I think you'll eventually find out that many of the show's stars never made a profit.

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
And then, report the time as a range of minutes that you were there inspecting the subject property.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
$4125 between Jan 06- Feb 07

the real show- "How to success in the Appraisal Business - work for Free for a year".

Simply......mind-boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks