• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser's Club in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander in Charlotte

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I'm gaguging interest in forming an appraiser's club for the greater Charlotte area? Currently, our only contact with each other is in the CE classes. Speaking for myself, it would be enjoyable to get to know my peers.

I envision an informal periodic meeting at a local family type resturant. We could have one guest at each meeting to speak on a topic of interest, followed by discussion.

If participating would be of interest to you, please post or send me a Private Message through this forum. Include you e-mail addy. Suggestions as to how to reach all local appraisers would be appreciated.

Jim Blackley
aka Lysander in Charlotte

GA Benny

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
Even better, why not start a new NC appraiser organization. Here in GA we have one started just a couple of years ago by a few prominent appraisers and things are going pretty well. Check it out at gaapa.org.

I have been thinking of moving to the Charlotte area since I have family there and it looks like my wife may be transferring with her job. It would be nice to have a group to join upon my arrival.

Ty Sutton

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
camda ....... ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks