• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisers Forum Fantasy Football League

Gobears81

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Does anyone have any interest (or wish to nominate) someone to take over as commissioner next year? There is a way to enable two league managers/ co-commissioners, so they could hop on if they want this year. If not, I can finish out the season, not that much extra to do. But I've been drowning in work and not monitoring the site as much as I should.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Good game Schroeder (y)

Helluva fight. Was hoping to add another CG to my belt this year, but you're safe :dancefool:

Salut' :beer:

Digger88

Professional Status
State
Virginia
just curious, whats kareem hunt worth to you. his first week playing for the browns and they arent winning without him so take a chance and tell me what wr you have to spare.

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Louisiana
Sucks not having a QB, if a couple of my guys don't have career games I'm toast.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks