• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisers Forum Fantasy Football League

Joe Flacco

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
Jimmy G is available for trade after this week.

Digger88

Professional Status
State
Virginia
Jimmy G is available for trade after this week.
i drafted that schlub as my backup to brees. brees has averaged 15 points in only 4 games played this season, lol. im going to live or die with mccaffrey.

Joe Flacco

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
i drafted that schlub as my backup to brees. brees has averaged 15 points in only 4 games played this season, lol. im going to live or die with mccaffrey.
I will give you Ronald Jones, Allen Robinson, and Jamaal Williams for McCaffrey.

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Yeah. I’d have to veto that trade. :rof:

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Thug Brownies...what a bunch of idiots...enjoy your multi-game suspension Myles Garrett, lol....thanks for your participation in the 2019 NFL season, see you next year!

Thanks for beating the Stealers though...what a perfect night of football...lol.

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Louisiana
Thug Brownies...what a bunch of idiots...enjoy your multi-game suspension Myles Garrett, lol....thanks for your participation in the 2019 NFL season, see you next year!

Thanks for beating the Stealers though...what a perfect night of football...lol.
If he pulled that stunt in my town he wouldn’t make it home. Should be gone a minimum of a season with total ban on the table if he so much as sneezes when he returns.

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
On my starting wide out...sigh

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks