• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisers Forum Fantasy Football League

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Well, I am out of Band Aids trying to patch this team together. Woke up to 4Q and 2 Outs for the upcoming week.. ...sigh.

The only guy I have of value is Tyreek Hill. If someone thinks he will put them over the top, offer up a reasonable trade-any position at this point.

If it is not an objectionable trade, he's yours.

Good luck to all.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Eff! How am I a 20+ pt underdog against Flacco?! :mad2: :fencing:

I hope I just jinxed him :dancefool:

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Exactly Digger

And he's also the guy that was dreading having 5 or whatever "BYE" coming up in a single week not too long ago

And ... he's up against Bmac!!! how is he a favorite?! :mad2: :rof: Doesn't he know I have a belt?! :shrug:

Gobears81

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Might change with the week not being finalized but it looks like the playoffs are
phins up
Np
Digger
Djd
Nacho
Smalley
Bmac
Me

Hope I'm not jinxing anyone by posting that early :)

Thinking Phins up is the team to beat right now but there's certainly some good squads

Gobears81

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
[

I miraculously made the playoffs because of the final field goal kicked by Seattle last night which allowed me to win the game by less than 1 point and sneak into the playoffs as the 7 seed.
Sorry Bmac/ Nacho - I called that playoff seeding too early :beer:

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
[

I miraculously made the playoffs because of the final field goal kicked by Seattle last night which allowed me to win the game by less than 1 point and sneak into the playoffs as the 7 seed.
You're welcome! I finished the season with a thorough spanking of Nacho to pave your way. :cool:

Good luck to those in the title hunt!

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks