• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisers Forum Fantasy Football League

NP_MAI

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Never done Fantasy Football. But does it bother you guys the way the NFL has become Flag Football (high scores, poor (non-existent) defense, last team to have the ball wins)? Just my opinion, but College is more interesting to watch.
You must be watching the Hawks and Packers. The Steelers, Bucs, Chiefs, Bears, and Rams have some really solid defenses. That said, the game has changed, there are no fullbacks and the closest ground and pound team is the Titans.

I am enjoying the NFL this year.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
@EddieB I think drinks will be on me this year, my Friend. I'm the underdog with 30+ pt spread :cryingsmiley: :drinking:
But seeing how this season has played out so far ... I guess I still have a chance??? :fencing::dancefool:

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
@bnmappraisal i missed projection by 20+ pts last week so you definitely has a shot. But it would be nice to finally win one against you:ROFLMAO:

Digger88

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
i am the best worst team in fantasy. only 2 teams have scored less than me but people have bad scores when they play me. which means ill get destroyed in the playoffs if i make it.

NP_MAI

Professional Status
State
Florida
It will take a miracle for me to make the playoffs.....was hoping that I could make up ground in the tail end of the season with McCaffrey, but that doesnt look like it is going to happen.

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Louisiana
Hey NP, who do you wan‘t for Taysom?

NP_MAI

Professional Status
State
Florida
Need a tight end or RB1

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Louisiana
I have D. Henry, hate to give him up but I wear Taysom’s jersey. And my season is bust anyway, gives me something to root for.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks