• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Attention Jericho Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Woman

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Ok all of you Jericho nuts out there I have great news:

The new season of Jericho starts tomorrowTuesday night on CBS. But the extra good news is that the SCI FI channel is showing Season 1 from the beginning starting tonight! :new_multi:

Don't forget, to tell all your friends to watch the new season as CBS is doing very very little promotion and they have told us that it is up to us, the fans, to spead the word on this show to get more than the 8 episodes they laready have in the can. We demand a season 3!

You can watch any and all episodes on the CBS website. At least watch the last episode to see where we left off at... New Bern was about to invade Jericho, but the New Government was just flying in to stop it. Will they get there in time? Who will die before they do? And what was Hawkins gonna do with that tank?:new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Tune in tomorrow, Tuesday on CBS to find out! And remember N.U.T.S.!

LA Woman

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
Now for the bad news--- It's on the same time as Boston Legal. Now to make sure I have the tape to record one.

Andy Taylor

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
From what I heard we won't see the battle scene played out. As the show was not up for renewal at the end of the last season they didn't worry about continuity, etc. I guess the first episode this year will jump forward in time and refer to what happened. I may be wrong as I read this about the time they announced that it was being renewed for a second season.

Last year for his 5th grade science project competition my son did the "making ice using fertilizer" that they did in an episode last year. He didn't get ice to form as we couldn't get fertilizer with a high enough percentage of AN to make the ice. The fertilizer we did use did cause pretty good drop in the water temprature though. He won third place in his grade.

Last edited:

Joker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
If Fiehler likes this show (and Boston Legal) it makes me wonder if a Jericho Ranger is anything like a Rump Ranger.......rofl

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
State
Ohio
DW-After our last telephone call, it does not surprise me that YOU brought the rump back into the discussion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks