• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Awful Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xm2323

They are a terrible company. They are rude to their customers and will refuse to fix technical issues. I am in contact with the BBB right now to force these jerks to let me out of my contract early. Do not use their software!

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
How will BBB help get you out of your contract?

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
WoW! Sorry OP that you're going through that. I've been a customer for years with no issues. I've always been treated very respectfully from their sales staff and especially their tech staff. Best of luck

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Like Bnm said, I've been an ALM customer since the early '90's and have NEVER experienced what you report. In fact, I've posed a minor technical problem here more than once, and they called ME to solve the problem. You seem to have an axe to grind and frankly, I don't buy your story. Sorry, I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
They are rude to their customers and will refuse to fix technical issues.

I cannot imagine a la mode or any other professional appraisal software company doing either of the two. Why be rude to someone who give you money? Why would you not fix the software as it would affect all subscribers.

While CF is the BEST :), I refuse to believe a la mode would do this.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
I cannot imagine a la mode or any other professional appraisal software company doing either of the two. Why be rude to someone who give you money? Why would you not fix the software as it would affect all subscribers.

While CF is the BEST :), I refuse to believe a la mode would do this.

you would probably be surprised to learn some of the things alamode has done to people who "give them money"...

Fargo1

Professional Status
State
North Dakota
I've had some complaints with the software but never the company. Can you expand a little on what your issue is? Maybe someone here can help.

Gobears81

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
The BBB did such an awesome job of marketing itself. I'm sure the vast majority of people actually believe it's an arm of the government and not just another private business in it for the money.
Very true! I made a complaint to them about my wife's health insurance company. Unsurprisingly, they ruled in the company's favor. After that, I looked and the company had an A+ rating, yet there were several unresolved complaints about them. Hmmm...

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
BBB = Bet on Big Business

In the one size fits all era of america, alamode demands that i install forms from companies that exclusionary listed me. terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks