• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Been Awhile Since I Was On The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACKLAND27

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
How is the old Long Island gang doing? Was there a holiday Party this past season?

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
We did not have a holiday party, as Marion had said above we lost K Mac, Ken moved to Fla, Claude, Ed and Eli W have pretty much disappeared into the wood work along with several other members, Dave is still here along with Mike K and myself, but none of us post as much as we used to.

The Warrior Monk

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
I know that some of other folks are still around and appraising, though they aren't around here much. I've cut back on posting due to my work schedule since I've gone out on my own.

LACKLAND27

Professional Status
State
New York
Well it looks like the heyday of the Long Island Gang has past. Sorry to hear the gang broke up. I guess we are getting old. I don’t really do conforming appraisals any longer, so I am rarely on the Forum these days. **- FIRREA, Up yours USPAP.

The Warrior Monk

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
LOL! If I do one GSE-related job a year its a lot. I did one last year, none in 2014 and 2015, and one in 2013.

I have some major projects I'm wrapping up...I'll give you a call next week (hope you have the same cell number).

Eli Weiss

Professional Status
State
New York
Hey guys. I am still around. Nice to hear from some of you here.
These forums are pretty much outdated for this day and age. (Took a while to figure out how to respond to this post)
If we get a Facebook group going, I think we can our convos active again. Social media is the way to go.

Eli

LACKLAND27

Professional Status
State
New York
LOL! If I do one GSE-related job a year its a lot. I did one last year, none in 2014 and 2015, and one in 2013.

I have some major projects I'm wrapping up...I'll give you a call next week (hope you have the same cell number).
Same # speak to you soon.

LACKLAND27

Professional Status
State
New York
Hey Eli,
Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

Is anyone still doing residential Fannie forms for lending?

The forum is still a viable platform for the purpose it serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks